Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Product was successfully added to your comparison list.
You may return undamaged items to us postmarked within 5 calendar days of delivery. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. Please make sure the item is returned in the original condition, with the original packaging and accessories.
The shipping cost both ways will still be charged from the customer even in cases that FREE SHIPPING is applied on the sale. Teqmac will provide the Carrier's Receipt to prove the shipping cost.
Teqmac technical support will present a report of the product within 5 days after received at our factory. The report shows whether the product has a problem or not. Therefore the warranty will not apply if the product is in perfect conditions according to the order.
A Restock Fee of 20% of the items price is applied to ALL Returns.
Teqmac guarantees safe delivery of your orders. We exchange all damaged items. The customer needs to notify the Carrier’s driver at the time of delivery and make sure to make a note as DAMAGED on the Delivery Receipt so that way the Carrier will be notified of the damage.
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, product warranty is 6 months counted from the date of shipment.
Upon returning, defective items are replaced or repaired and shipped back to customers for free. Return shipping to Teqmac will not be reimbursement in any situation.
Depending on the problem, we will charge for the parts used on the repair. Teqmac will contact customers before committing the repairs.
Teqmac technical support will present a report of the product within 5 days after received at our factory. The report shows whether the product is defective by normal use or not. Therefore if the problem is not from normal use, the warranty will not apply.
The above warranty does not apply to products which are:
1. Repaired, modified or altered by any party other than Teqmac;
2. Used in conjunction with equipment not provided or authorized by Teqmac;
3. Subjected to unusual physical conditions, thermal conditions, improper installation, misuse, abuse, accident or negligence in the use, storage, transportation or handling;
4. Technical inspection from our team shows the returning product is defective not from a normal use;
5. Customer regret the purchase;
6. After reading the Owner's Manual the customer does not know how to operate and/or does not have enough supplies to operate the machine, such as electric power, gas, oil, diesel etc.
7. On-site warranty repair is not covered under this warranty.
Teqmac will exchange the item or fully refund you, within 5 days of delivery. Contact us and then ship the products back via the least expensive method, and Teqmac covers all return shipping charges.
An item not as described is defined as either a significant specification is different or the appearance of the primary product is significantly different, compared to those listed on the product page before ordering.